Women’s Monthly Book Club
To Be a Woman
The Confusion Over Female Identity and How Christians Can Respond
Join us starting Thursday evening August 31 for our new Monthly Book Club. We will begin going through Katie McCoy’s, To Be a Woman together.
Dr. McCoy will help you understand:
- Why have we, as a culture, arrived in such a place of gender confusion
- What the relationship is between biological sex and gender
- The truth about gender transitioning
- Common myths and misunderstanding in the gender debate
- What Scripture and science have to say on the matter
- How to respond in a Christlike way to loved ones struggling with gender identity
If you’d like to attend, please register using the contact form below so we know how many books to purchase.
You will receive a confirmation email with the dates, times and location.